At Rail Vision we create innovation and shape the future of the railway industry!
Join our great company with a genuinely great culture where you can be part of a vibrant team which strives with enthusiasm for success.
C++ SW Engineer- Algorithms integration
About The Position
Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We are looking for an experienced, creative with an exceptional mathematical thinking and highly motivated C++ Engineer, to join our top-notch software group.
In this position, you will hack the most advanced technology such as the newest Nvidia platforms, design and implement software for high-performance Image Processing, Deep Learning and Computer Vision systems, and work intensively with the algorithms engineering teams.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the development of a real breaking through product in an early stage, where every thought and new idea really matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline
- At least 5 years' experience with OOP in modern C++ (11/14/17)
- Experience working in Linux environment
- Background with multithreaded programming
- Mathematics and algorithms oriented
- Experience working in multidisciplinary environments
- Excellent teamwork and human relations
- Independent, self-motivated and fast learner
- Experience working on embedded platforms
- Experience integrating with CI/CD processes
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python
- Knowledge of gstreamer / glib frameworks
- Familiarity with CUDA and NVIDIA platforms
- Background in image processing
We believe in a healthy life-work balance. Our employees are all passionate workers that get to experience a meaningful workplace and still maintain a healthy social and family life.