At Rail Vision we create innovation and shape the future of the railway industry!
Join our great company with a genuinely great culture where you can be part of a vibrant team which strives with enthusiasm for success.
C++ SW Engineer- Application
About The Position
Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We’re looking for a talented SW engineer to join our SW team that develops the infrastructures and application that controls our imaging device and algorithms.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team in relatively early stages of development, where every thought and new idea really matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline
- At least 3-5 years' experience with OOP in modern C++ (11/14/17)
- Experience working in Linux environment
- Background with multithreaded programming
- Experience working in multidisciplinary environments
- Excellent teamwork and human relations
- Independent, self-motivated and fast learner
- Experience working on embedded platforms
- Experience integrating with CI/CD processes
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python
- Knowledge of gstreamer / glib frameworks
- Familiarity with CUDA and NVIDIA platforms
- Background in image processing
- Integration with HW / FPGA modules
We believe in a healthy life-work balance. Our employees are all passionate workers that get to experience a meaningful workplace and still maintain a healthy social and family life.