At Rail Vision we create innovation and shape the future of the railway industry!
Join our great company with a genuinely great culture where you can be part of a vibrant team which strives with enthusiasm for success.
Backend Tech Lead
About The Position
Are you Passionate about building things from scratch? Love the challenge of taking an idea and turning it into new technology? Wish to take part in building a revolutionary lifesaving product?
RailVision is expanding its software activities to include Backend solutions, and we’re looking for our first Backend systems developer! In this role you will have the opportunity to design the architecture of infrastructures and develop our systems from scratch, including the following:
· A central control system, that communicates with our edge systems
· Data management system (DMS) for algorithms development and QA
· CI/CD processes for SW and algorithms
· Proven experience of at least 7-10 years as a software developer.
· At least 5 years of experience in Java.
· Good understanding of frameworks: Spring, Hibernate etc.
· Experience with CI/CD pipeline & build tools (Maven/Gradle, Jenkins/TeamCity, Git)
· Familiarity with RESTful Web Services
· Experience with Relational Databases (Sql/ Nosql/ Hadoop/MongoDB/ Cassandra/ Elasticsearch/ Redis)
· Experience in distributed systems architecture
· Hands-on experience with cloud (Aws/ Azure/ Gcp)
· Client experience - Angular/React, Html, CSS
· NoSQL/Big Data experience
· Familiarity with IoT platforms
· Familiarity with DevOps tools and methodologies
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline
· Independent, self-motivated and fast learner
· Excellent teamwork and human relations