At Rail Vision we create innovation and shape the future of the railway industry!
Join our great company with a genuinely great culture where you can be part of a vibrant team which strives with enthusiasm for success.
SW Developer for Internal Tools
About The Position
Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We are seeking a talented Developer that can take responsibility for developing an array of research and operational tools for our multi-disciplinary R&D, including our own software group, the Algorithms group, field experiments group, the QA team, and for the Electro-Optics lab. This work will involve a series of tools that needs to be built from scratch according to internal needs and specifications, providing serviceability approach and schedule oriented users.
This is a tremendous opportunity to take part of many solutions and designs from scratch, as well as face your end users immediate feedback and recognition.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline
- At least 3-5 years' experience with OOP in Python
- At least 3-5 years' experience with Java
- At least 2 years' experience with C#
- Experience working in Linux environment
- Background with multithreaded programming
- Excellent teamwork and human relations
- Independent, self-motivated and fast learner
- Experience integrating with CI/CD processes
- Scripting languages such as Bash
- Background in image processing
- Experience working in multidisciplinary environments
We believe in a healthy life-work balance. Our employees are all passionate workers that get to experience a meaningful workplace and still maintain a healthy social and family life.