At Rail Vision we create innovation and shape the future of the railway industry!
Join our great company with a genuinely great culture where you can be part of a vibrant team which strives with enthusiasm for success.
Senior System Engineer
About The Position
Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary company headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, state of the art new and existing multidisciplinary vision systems for the global railway market.
We’re looking for an experienced top-notch System Engineer to join our R&D department.
As a System Engineer you will be responsible to develop complex system features involving cross technologically challenges and you will stand in the front of cross R&D teams’ system architectural activities.
- Technical leadership of multi-disciplinary teams, providing specs for HW /SW and Algo requirements, designing new solutions on the developed systems and inventing new modules and operational modes.
- Responsible for systems and architectural design and implementation of our product
- Analysis of electro-optic systems performance data, and report generation
- Leading system integration activities and working with project teams
- Troubleshoot and root cause customer challenges through advanced analytics and delivery of fast solutions.
- Conduct Lab and on-site system diagnostics, troubleshooting and problem-solving. Tasks include root-cause analysis, mitigation plans, implement robust system calibration methods and product transfer to manufacturing.
- Transform customer’s high-level requirements into concrete technical specifications.
- Flights to customers around the world (once/quarterly)
- Hands-On Development will be your main focus, in the system level of the product
- Promote personal and team development initiatives
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, M.Sc. - preferred.
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar role in multi-disciplinary system engineering
- Programming capabilities in one or more programming tools (C++/Python/ Matlab)
- Work in complex activities in project and matrix environment in parallel.
- At least 5 years of experience in performance analysis simulations and modeling
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical management role
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to operate several tasks simultaneously
- Fluent in English (Writing / reading / talking / presenting)
- Experience in system simulation development
- Experience in image analysis and simulation
- Knowledge in photometric and radiometric imaging processes
- Familiarity with the statistics of systems operations research
- Knowledge in camera design principles
We believe in a healthy life-work balance. Our employees are all passionate workers that get to experience a meaningful workplace and still maintain a healthy social and family life.