About The Position
Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies to develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We are looking for a hands-on IT Specialist to join our growing IT team.
This role will include supporting endpoint users and tracking all software and hardware, maintaining company assets and be involved in new projects and solutions.
- You will be part of technical projects and device management solutions.
- You will oversee helpdesk tasks in addition to larger IT projects.
- If you are service oriented, organized, and tech-savvy this one’s for you!
Who is this role for? someone with extensive experience working in IT for 3 years in Tier 1 & 2 looking to expand their IT career.
- At least 3 years experience as a Help Desk / IT Support (Tier 1 & Tier 2) Jr System.
- High customer orientation skills
- Familiarity with Hardware components (Desktops, Laptops)
- Practical experience in Windows and Linux, MacOS.
- IT backend environment understanding (GPO, Single Sign-On, Active directory, O365)
- Well experienced in supporting end-user desktop applications such as, printing, Antivirus etc
- Diagnosing network issues (Lan / Wan, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS)
- Communication skills for interfacing with employees in a multitasking environment
- Knowledge of information security principles and practices
- Fluent Hebrew & English
- Client-facing, service oriented, loves to help people.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Team player, along with ability to work independently.