At Rail Vision we create innovation and shape the future of the railway industry!
Join our great company with a genuinely great culture where you can be part of a vibrant team which strives with enthusiasm for success.
About The Position
RailVision is a vibrating and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optic technologies and develop lifesaving, Deep Learning based vision systems for the global railway market.
We’re looking for an experienced and communicative NPI Engineer with a can-do attitude to join our Quality compliance team.
As an NPI Engineer, you will be a contributing member of the R&D team that is responsible for product development. You will be responsible to complete all the advance manufacturing deliverable for a program and to develop and launch the manufacturing process.
- Product transition from R&D stage to manufacturing, in dynamic NPI environment
- Establish and maintain the company’s configuration management and procedures
- Develop manufacturing processes by completing detailed engineering analysis of design for assembly
- Improve manufacturing operations processes and actively increase efficiency, reduce cost and increase manufacturing yields.
- Prepare and update R&D engineers with manufacturing procedures and documents
- Managing suppliers & contract manufacture (full TK).
- Communication with vendors (ECOs/ malfunctions support etc.)
- FAIs at subcontractors’ site
- Taking part in development process such as: SRR, PDR, CDR and PRR.
- Validation of manufacturing process to meet targets, production output and quality standards
- At least 5 years of experience as an NPI Engineer in a multidisciplinary company
- B.Sc. in a relevant technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Proven Experience with engineering and documentation systems
- Experience in ECO/ECR & process release of documentations
- Experience in production of manufacturing process
- Knowledge in manufacturing technology of precision machining, optics, casting and electronics
- Good understanding of BOM structure and procedure preparation
- Excellent skills of managing interfaces in matrix structure
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent English and technical writing skills
- Experience working in the defense/ aerospace/ automotive/ medical or railway industry
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with Priority ERP system
- Familiarity with quality management system ISO 9001 /AS9100D
- Managerial experience