At Rail Vision we create innovation and shape the future of the railway industry!
Join our great company with a genuinely great culture where you can be part of a vibrant team which strives with enthusiasm for success.
Head of Product
About The Position
We are seeking a self-motivated and a problem-solver product manager to join our CEO team.
As a product manager in Rail Vision, you will be generating product requirements by identifying potential opportunities and conducting market research and analyses. You will own the product definition, introduction to the market and product life cycle. You will indirectly manage activities across multiple teams including RnD, engineering, operations, and sales.
- Work with the internal R&D and business unit to define Rail Vision’s products road map to ensure accurate product delivery and launch.
- Gather and prioritize product requirements based on inputs from customers, sales, internal stakeholders and the competitive landscape.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis, interview customers and analyze data.
- Support various customer-facing departments such as sales and marketing
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies. Generate and maintain accurate and up-to-date requirements documentation for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in relevant KPIs and field tests plans definition of high-quality features
- Joint work with lead train manufacturers/ operators, workshops, test drives and functional field tests
- B.Sc. in an Electronics discipline. MBA – advantage
- At least 5 years of relevant background in high tech in a similar role
- Commercial background and outstanding customer facing capabilities
- Solid technical background with an understanding of multidisciplinary technologies
- Capable of taking end-to-end responsibilities for Product Life Cycle management
- Proven ability in building strong and productive relationships
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Excellent English reading, writing, and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of Electro-Optics, Machine/ Deep Learning
- Familiar with Cloud and Big Data technologies
- Experience working with Agile/ Scrum methodologies
- Experience from a startup company
- Additional Languages