At Rail Vision we create innovation and shape the future of the railway industry!
Join our great company with a genuinely great culture where you can be part of a vibrant team which strives with enthusiasm for success.
About The Position
RailVision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optic technologies and develop lifesaving, new and exciting vision systems for the global railway market.
This position is responsible for leading the technical and delivery relations with the company’s strategic customers, from the initial relations, via deployment and delivery, through development and production.
- Teaming with internal R&D divisions in order to build strategic relationships and satisfaction across the project.
- This position is responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- Define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools, identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Responsible for working at the most strategic level and implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to R&D project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- B.Sc. in an Electronics discipline (preferable Electro-Optics)– must.
- 3-5 years of relevant background in high tech in a similar role.
- PMP certification
- Background from the Defense/ Aerospace/ Automotive or Railway industries.
- Experience in complex multidisciplinary systems (Hardware + Software).
- Ability to manage multiple projects within the account under tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Transparency and collaboration.
- Familiarity with system development life-cycle within the R&D.
- Strong English reading, writing, and verbal communication
- High presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with Image Processing Methodologies.
- Technical knowledge of Electro-Optics, Machine/ Deep Learning
- Experience from a startup company