At Rail Vision we create innovation and shape the future of the railway industry!
Join our great company with a genuinely great culture where you can be part of a vibrant team which strives with enthusiasm for success.
Board Design Engineer
About The Position
Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We are Looking for a Board Design Engineer to join our experienced top-notch HW team.
- Develop and design digital hardware for advanced real-time image processing.
- Incorporate into all stages of development: early planning, implementation, development of testing environments, design verification, system integration and final testing.
- Interaction with subcontractors, integration work, laboratory testing and prototype production
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- Over 5 years of experience in digital and analog board design (PCB over 10 layers)
- Experience in schematics, layout (guidance only), simulations and verification tests.
- Developing FPGA, CPU, ETH PHY, PCIe, DDR4, SRAM etc.
- Experience with testing equipment, card and system level testing
- Technical writing: documentation, testing and interfaces
- Signal / Power Integrity
- Experience with developing FPGA design in VHDL
- Experience in developing high speed cards
- Familiarity with PCB manufacturing processes
- Knowledge in ORCAD and ALEGRO
- Experience with planning to meet environmental conditions
- Experience with thermal analysis