At Rail Vision we create innovation and shape the future of the railway industry!
Join our great company with a genuinely great culture where you can be part of a vibrant team which strives with enthusiasm for success.
About The Position
Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We are looking for talented FPGA engineer to join our Hardware team. In this position, you will Develop a high-speed design including state of the art Video algorithms for our high-performance real-time system.
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years’ experience as a FPGA designer
- Experience in synthesis, place and route and timing compliance
- Fast interfaces design such as: DDR3 / DDR4, PCIe, Ethernet etc.
- Implementation of fast algorithms on FPGA
- Integration of Microblaze processor and/ or ARM processor
- Writing technical documents, testing and interfaces
- Experience in board design (analog, digital)
- MATLAB / C
- Xilinx environments
- Integration of FPGA design with LINUX OS on ARM processor
- Experience in developing multidisciplinary systems
- Experience with Video