At Rail Vision we create innovation and shape the future of the railway industry!
Join our great company with a genuinely great culture where you can be part of a vibrant team which strives with enthusiasm for success.
Junior Mechanical Engineer- Part time position
About The Position
Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We are seeking a highly motivated Junior Mechanical Design Engineer with high technical capabilities. In this role, you will be part of our field tests team and will take part in designing experimental tools and components and electronic packaging. Moreover, you will participate in outdoor development experiments and practical mechanical assembly.
This is a part time 3 days a week position.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design of mechanical parts and assemblies
- Design electronic packaging for outdoor systems.
- Participate in design validation experiments.
- Participate in hands-on assembling of mechanical systems.
- Take part in hands-on problem solving for mechanical assemblies and parts.
- B.Sc in Mechanical Engineering.
- 2-3 years of experience in multidisciplinary design.
- Proven experience in SolidWorks CAD software.
- Proven experience in manufacturing methods such as machining and sheet metal bending
- Ability for both team and independent work.
- Willingness to take part in outdoor design tests and experiments.
- Hands-on approach and Ability for mechanical work.
- Experience with 3D printing