We are looking for a talented Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our HR team.
In this position you will be working with our hiring managers, in charge of full-cycle recruiting processes, building new teams while shaping our company culture and playing a key role in maintaining our unique, fast-paced workplace.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful startup on his way to becoming a company, in its rapid growth stage and work with talented people who are developing a lifesaving and exciting product.
In This Role You Will
- Manage full-cycle recruiting recruitment processes
- Work close with hiring managers, give consultancy and be a major part in decision making and organizational changes.
- Build a solid pipeline of great candidates using a variety of creative channels
- Conduct interviews – over the phone and in person – and convey your feedback about the cultural and personal match ‘with the company, the team and the position
- Provide an excellent candidate experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in internal recruitment within a Hi-Tech company, recruiting for technical positions and working with managers – A must
- Experience in leading end to end hiring processes
- Excellent sourcing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, independent but also a team player
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Behavioral Science or equivalent
- Experience from a multidisciplinary startup/ company- An advantage!
We believe in a healthy life-work balance. Our employees are all passionate workers that get to experience a meaningful workplace and still maintain a healthy social and family life.