Are you passionate about building things from scratch? Love the challenge of taking an idea and turning it into new technology? Wish to take part in building a revolutionary lifesaving product?
As the Backend Tech Lead, you will have the opportunity to design the architecture of infrastructures and develop from scratch our IoT central control systems. The systems will collect sensors, locations, and statistics data and alerts from our remote endpoints that will be located on locomotives all over the world. Moreover, the systems will modify the remote endpoints with different updates regarding configuration, software and more.
- At least 5 years of experience in Java.
- Good understanding of frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline & build tools (Maven/Gradle, Jenkins/TeamCity, Git)
- Familiarity with RESTful Web Services
- Experience with Relational Databases
- Experience in distributed systems architecture
- Client experience – Angular/React, Html, CSS
- NoSQL/Big Data experience
- Familiarity with IoT platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline
- Excellent teamwork and human relations