If you are an ambitious, highly motivated and hands-on person, this is your opportunity to build a discipline from scratch, work with the most advanced and complex top of technology devices and be part in building a revolutionary product.
As the QA Team Leader, you will have the opportunity to characterize and lead our testing strategy and lay down the foundation of our testing systems and processes.
Moreover, you will be responsible for analyzing system requirements and manage the team activities accordingly. You will work closely with our R&D teams, plan and execute manual and automated tests, analyze test results, construct performance reports, find bugs and follow up until resolution.
- 5+ years of experience in manual and automated testing
- Experience in complex multidisciplinary systems (Hardware + Software)
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience working on Embedded systems
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python, Bash, or similar
- Experience configuring & implementing CI/CD with Jenkins or similar
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Independent, pro-active, resourceful and a fast learner
- People’s person with good communication skills
- Experience building & managing a team of QA engineers
- Experience implementing tests in C/C++/C#/Java
- Experience with backend systems and cloud technologies such as AWS / Azure
- Experience working with containers such as Docker (preferably configuring & implementing)
- Experience testing Electro-optics imaging systems
- Experience testing Deep Learning-based systems
- Certificate studies/ diploma in a technical field
- Familiarity with high-performance systems