We’re looking for a talented Physicist / Electrooptics Engineer to join our Operations Research team.
In this role, you will specify requirements, define performance criteria and plan field tests for advanced visible and thermal infrared imaging systems.
Moreover, you will develop performance analysis and operations research methodologies for the testing and qualification of our systems, based on advanced modeling and simulation tools of scenarios, environmentals and dynamics.
- MSc. or Phd in Electro-Optics/Physics
- At least 3 years of experience in relevant development and evaluation processes
- Experience in system simulation development
- Experience in image analysis, processing and quality criteria
- Expertise in imaging simulation and evaluation tools
- Extensive knowhow in Matlab, Simulink and other platforms
- Team player with the ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge in photometric and radiometric imaging processes
- Familiarity with the statistics of systems operations research
- Knowledge in camera design principles