We’re looking for an experienced and communicative NPI Engineer with a can-do attitude to join our Quality compliance team.
As an NPI Engineer, you will be a contributing member of the R&D team that is responsible for product development. You will be responsible to complete all the advance manufacturing deliverables for a program and to develop and launch the manufacturing process.
- Product transition from R&D stage to manufacturing, in dynamic NPI environment
- Establish and maintain the company’s configuration management and procedures
- Develop manufacturing processes by completing detailed engineering analysis of design for assembly
- Improve manufacturing operations processes and actively increase efficiency, reduce cost and increase manufacturing yields.
- Prepare and update R&D engineers with manufacturing procedures and documents
- Managing suppliers & contract manufacture (full TK).
- Communication with vendors (ECOs/ malfunctions support etc.)
- FAIs at subcontractors’ site
- Taking part in development process such as: SRR, PDR, CDR and PRR.
- Validation of manufacturing process to meet targets, production output and quality standards
- At least 5 years of experience as an NPI Engineer in a multidisciplinary company
- B.Sc. in a relevant technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Proven Experience with engineering and documentation systems
- Experience in ECO/ECR & process release of documentations
- Experience in production of manufacturing process
- Knowledge in manufacturing technology of precision machining, optics, casting and electronics
- Good understanding of BOM structure and procedure preparation
- Excellent skills of managing interfaces in matrix structure
- Team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluent English and technical writing skills
- Experience working in the defense/ aerospace/ automotive/ medical or railway industry
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience with Priority ERP system
- Familiarity with quality management system ISO 9001 /AS9100D
- managerial experience