We are seeking a highly motivated Mechanical Design Engineer with high technical capabilities. In this role, you will be part of a small, experienced and talented team and take part in designing complex optometric systems and components and electronic packaging. Moreover, you will participate in outdoor development experiments and practical mechanical assembly.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design opto-mechanical multidisciplinary systems, from Concept to production.
- Design electronic packaging for outdoor systems.
- Participate in design validation experiments.
- Participate in hands-on assembling of mechanical systems.
- Take part in hands-on problem solving for mechanical assemblies and parts.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-5 years of experience in multidisciplinary design a must, an advantage.
- Proven experience in SolidWorks CAD software.
- Proven experience in manufacturing methods such as machining and sheet metal bending
- Ability for both team and independent work.
- Willingness to take part in outdoor design tests and experiments.
- Hands-on approach and Ability for mechanical work.
- Experience in electro optics
- Plastic molding and 3D printing