This position is responsible for leading the technical and delivery relations with the company’s strategic customers, from the initial relations, via deployment and delivery, through production. The company’s customers are global railway operators.
- Manage the sale process from the “Lead” stage to actual project.
- Build and manage business strategies for the company clients.
- Increasing the number of costumers to the company.
- Close and sign long term contracts and projects.
- Identify and bring business opportunities to the company.
- Teaming with customers to build strategic relationships and satisfaction across the account, articulating a clear vision and generating enthusiasm, while impacting all business groups.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to R&D project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Work with the company customers appropriate resources (Executives, Solution Architects, Business Development, Marketing, Partners, Support, Service teams and Professional Services) to support customer interests.
- B.A Degree in Economics or Business administration, MBA- Advantage.
- 3-5 years of relevant background in international high tech in a similar role.
- Deep business understanding in projectile and technology discipline.
- Ability to build price profitable proposals throughout the project life cycle.
- Deep understanding in long process and sales including within the technological arena.
- Background from the defense/ aerospace/ automotive or railway industries.
- Experience in complex multidisciplinary systems (Hardware + Software).
- Ability to learn and sell new and innovate technologies.
- Client management and communications experience with C-level executives.
- Experience with project management methodologies and tools know-how.
- Ability to manage multiple costumers.
- Team Player, with a high level of transparency and integrity.
- Strong verbal, representative personality with presentation and rhetorical abilities.
- Focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges.
- Excellent English reading, writing, and oral communication skills.
- Willingness to travel abroad.
- B.S. degree in technical discipline.
- Technical knowledge of Electro-Optics, Machine/ Deep Learning and AI, with the ability to understand the product operation and be able to present technical aspects internally and externally.
- Experience from a startup company
- Additional languages