We are looking for a motivated, people person, hands-on Junior IT Specialist who is looking for their next career step to join our IT team, report to the company’s IT Manager and work in a diverse technological environment.
As part of your work you will provide end-user support in a Windows/Linux environment (local and remote), take responsibility for the corporate Infrastructure and IT Services, Install and configure software and hardware, maintain and configure servers and backups.
- 3-5 years’ experience as Tier 1+2 – Help Desk & Technician
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experience with end-users, support and troubleshooting Windows/Linux
- Experience with computer Hardware
- Experience with Active Directory accounts and permissions
- Good experience of with Office365
- Background with telephony system
- Experience with printers & printers Server
- Basic background in storage configuration and maintenance
- Experience with AV System
- Familiarity with OS Deployment Linux / Windows
- Good verbal and written English
- High service awareness and great people skills.
- Experience with Linux servers
- Familiarity with VMware infrastructure
- Basic knowledge in networking and switches
- VMware & vCenter infrastructure administration
- Scripting language- PowerShell and Python