Rail Vision is looking for an HR Specialist for a 50% Employment position, five days a week.
Stuff You’ll Be Doing
- Use your overall interactions with people to obtain an ongoing holistic understanding of the organizational pulse and provide insights accordingly.
- Support sensitive and often complex employee issues including disciplinary, performance improvement and grievance processes.
- Lead and execute HR lifecycle elements. i.e. surveys, Salary review, and termination.
- Responsibility on introduction to employees of new policies or benefits and implementation of organizational changes.
- Support all teams in talent management, benefits, training and employee retention.
- Own Employee Relations processes and consult managers on people matters that require in-depth knowledge of policies and procedures
- Implement appropriate policies and programs for effective management of people: programs for employee relations, sexual harassment, employee complaints, external education and career development
- Manage the budget and other financial measures of the HR department
- Act as an influential partner in helping managers with talent management processes, people development,
- At least 5 years of experience in an HR Generalist role in fast-paced start-ups, with the ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Have well-rounded capabilities across the full HR spectrum in a rapid growth organization
- Care deeply about relationships and empathize with team members and leaders and have the ability to handle sensitive situations and maintain confidentiality
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Genuine curiosity, positivity and care for people
- Thrives in a high-pressure environment and able to manage multiple simultaneous priorities
- Able to build trust with managers due to strong expertise and judgment
- Ability to work independently, proactive and self-motivated
- Self-learner, passionate for the HR profession, constantly benchmarking and bringing new knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Expert on employment laws
- A good technical aptitude and genuine interest in technology and AI