We’re looking for a brilliant Machine Learning / Deep Learning engineer to join our algorithms engineering group that develops the foundations of our core technology.
In this position you will be responsible for the entire algorithmic life-cycle: from the problem statement, through the research steps, Machine learning / Deep Learning algorithm design, implementation, and optimization for real time.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience with Deep Learning or Machine Learning
- Good knowledge of Python and C/C++.
- Experience with Deep Learning libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Caffe
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills