We’re looking for a brilliant Computer Vision engineer for research and develop state of the art computer vision algorithms. In this position you will be responsible for a complete development cycle: from the early stages of problem analysis and target definition, through the research, design and implementation stages.
What will you do?
• Leverage state of the art algorithms from the fields of ML/DL, Computer Vision, sensor fusion and path Planning
• Design, develop and optimize autonomous vehicle relevant functions, based on internal and external customers’ demands.
• Work closely with the system, physics, software, qualification and applications groups.
• M.Sc. In Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field- Must
• At least 2 years of experience in Computer Vision/image processing
• Mathematics oriented and 3D perception – big advantage.
• Basic knowledge of Deep-Learning / Machine Learning – advantage.
• Independent hard worker, but also a team player – Must.
• Knowledge in Python, Matlab or C++
• Knowledge of Infra-red imagery
• Additional software languages
• Background in Optics