Deep Learning Software Engineer
Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We are looking for an experienced, creative with an exceptional mathematical thinking and highly motivated C++ Engineer, to join our top-notch
In this position, you will hack the most advanced technology such as the newest Nvidia platforms, design and implement software for high-performance Image Processing, Deep Learning and Computer Vision systems, and work intensively with the algorithms engineering teams.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the development of a real breaking through product in an early stage, where every thought and new idea really matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline
- At least 5 years' experience with OOP in modern C++ (11/14/17)
- Experience working in Linux environment
- Background with multithreaded programming
- Mathematics and algorithms oriented
- Experience working in multidisciplinary environments
- Excellent teamwork and human relations
- Independent, self-motivated and fast learner
- Hands on experience with Python / Matlab and Bash development
- Proven experience in image/signal processing, Computer vision , Deep learning & Neural Networks
- Familiarity with TensorRT framework
- Familiarity with OpenCV, NumPy
- Familiarity with CUDA and NVIDIA platforms
- Experience working on embedded platforms
- Knowledge of gstreamer / glib frameworks
- Experience working with Dockers and integrating with CI/CD processes