Mechanical Design Engineer
Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We are seeking a highly motivated Mechanical Design Engineer with high technical capabilities. In this role, you will be part of a small, experienced and talented team and take part in designing complex Opto-mechanical systems and components and electronic packaging. Moreover, you will participate in outdoor development experiments and practical mechanical assembly.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design opto-mechanical multidisciplinary systems, from Concept to production.
- Design electronic packaging for outdoor systems.
- Participate in design validation experiments.
- Participate in hands-on assembling of mechanical systems.
- Take part in hands-on problem solving for mechanical assemblies and parts.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering.
- 7-12 years of experience in multidisciplinary design, experience in electro optics.
- Proven experience in manufacturing methods such as Machining and sheet metal bending.
- Experience with structural\dynamic\Heat flow simulations.
- Experience with SolidWorks CAD software.
- Hands on approach and Ability for mechanical work.
- Ability for both team and independent work.
- Willingness to take part in outdoor design tests and experiments.
- Plastic molding and 3D printing
- Experience with moving from development to production