Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We’re looking for a brilliant Computer Vision engineer for research and develop state of the art Deep Learning algorithms. In this position you will be responsible for a complete development cycle: from the early stages of problem analysis and target definition, through the research, design and implementation stages.
What will you do?
- Leverage state of the art algorithms from the fields of Machine Learning and Deep Learning.
- Design, develop and optimize autonomous vehicle relevant functions, based on Internal and external customers' demands.
- Work closely with the system, physics, software, qualification and applications groups.
- B.Sc. In Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field- Must
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in algorithm research and development
- At least 2-5 years of experience in Deep Learning or Machine Learning
- Experience with Deep Learning libraries such as TensorFlow
- Knowledge in Python
- Independent hard worker, but also a team player
- Familiarity with TensorFlow 2
- Knowledge in C++