Computer Vision Validation
Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We’re looking for a validation engineer to test the Machine Learning with the logics encapsulating it.
What will you do?
- Reach validation of the Computer Vision algorithms and how they perform in different environmental conditions.
- Write test plans.
- Create automation tools.
- KPI Requirement processing and traceability. Create and manage benchmarks. Give input for data collection planning.
- 1-3 years of experience working on test and validation of complex system.
- Experience with writing scripts. Python a plus.
- Define and measure KPI of deep learning algorithms
- Good mathematical and statistical skills
- Approach the quality assurance from the customer needs perspective, even not always given.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Familiarity with TensorFlow
- Experience in Deep learning and dataset creation