SW Engineer - Embedded Linux
Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We’re looking for a talented Software Engineer Embedded Linux to join our SW team that develops the infrastructures and application that controls our imaging device and algorithms.
This is a unique opportunity to join a team in relatively early stages of development, where every thought and new idea really matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience with embedded SW development
- Experienced in Linux Kernel development.
- Experience with board bring-up
- Developing in C and OOP in modern C++ (11/14/17)
- Experience working in multidisciplinary environments
- Excellent teamwork and human relations
- Independent, self-motivated and fast learner
- Experience in BSP development
- Scripting languages: Bash, Python
- Experience developing SW for Xilinx platform
- Experience developing bare metal SW
- Familiarity with CUDA and NVIDIA platform
- We believe in a healthy life-work balance. Our employees are all passionate workers that get to experience a meaningful workplace and still maintain a healthy social and family life.