Algo Group Manager
Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We looking for Head of cognitive algorithms with a vast knowledge in the areas of Deep learning/ Computer Vision. The company is developing both the software and hardware for its Automated Early Warning System (AEWS) that will greatly improve the safety, productivity, and the reliability of railways as well as being a big data generator.
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering\ Computer Sciences (or equivalent) with at least 8 years industry experience.
- At least 2 year experience in managing computer vision and deep learning teams
- Experience in DL library such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Caffe
- Strong ability to instruct algo teams’ solutions
- Leading cutting edge / innovative technologies of the R&D
- Strong communication skills, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and passionate about learning
- Ability to lead the migration from Tensorflow to software / hardware
- Familiar with Electro optics devices (Thermal cameras, lenses, etc.)
- Familiar with DL infrastructures such as: DVC, Kubernetis
- Familiar with optimization practices such as Pruning, Quantization