Director of Marketing
Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We’re looking for a Director of Marketing who will lead the product and marketing strategy
· Take responsibility for an annual marketing plan, strategy
· Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies/materials
· Drive the implementation of marketing campaigns that meet business objectives and drive leads
· Support sales by producing competitor analysis, sales pitches, knowledge bases for their use.
· Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports
· Work closely with different departments to align marketing strategies
· Maintain brand standards across all marketing and communications channels
· Responsibility to understand and translate technical capabilities into business and customer values.
· To draw up the products positioning and messaging.
· Competitor analysis
· Enable the presentation of products in ways that will strengthen the brand in order to enable sales.
Reports to: VP Sales & Marketing
· At least 7 years of relevant global experience in technological product marketing leadership, with preference to technological capital equipment
· Experience Developing quarterly/annual marketing plan and strategy.
· Experience with create material that is intended mainly for sale processes but also for customers facing needs and internal processes.
· Experience developing the marketing edge of the product – how to explain its value, its competitive edge, its vision
· Oversee and manage marketing program implementation across channels (content, PR, web, social, events, performance etc.), working with the channel owners in global marketing
· Own all comarketing activities
· Set goals and KPIs together with management, and report on marketing impact on a regular basis
· Drive market research to inform strategy and positioning
· Creative thinker, excellent content writing and presentation skills
· Excellent communications skills and native in English
· Experience in multi-product, platform company is a big advantage