Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We are looking for a hands-on IT Specialist to join our growing IT team.
This role will include supporting endpoint users and tracking all software and hardware, maintaining company assets and be involved in new projects and solutions.
- You will be part of technical projects and device management solutions, network administration, and working with vendors to launch new tools.
- You will oversee helpdesk tasks in addition to larger IT projects.
- If you are service oriented, organized, and tech-savvy this one’s for you!
· At least 3 years experience as a Help Desk / IT Support (Tier 1 & Tier 2).
· High customer orientation skills
· Familiarity with Hardware components (Desktops, Laptops, Servers)
· Practical experience in Windows and Linux.
· Experience with handling IT tasks on MacOS and Windows OS
· IT backend environment understanding (GPO, Single Sign-On, Active directory, O365)
· Well experienced in supporting end-user desktop applications such as internet browsers, printing, Antivirus etc
· Knowledge of networking components and infrastructure (Lan / Wan, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS)
· Communication skills for interfacing with employees in a multitasking environment
· Solid knowledge of information security principles and practices
· Fluent Hebrew & English
· Client-facing, service oriented, loves to help people.
· Good troubleshooting skills.
· Team player, along with ability to work independently.
· Experience with Networking, VPN, FW
· Storage and virtual server experience are a plus