Deep Learning Data Analyst
Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our data team within the Algorithm R&D group, analyzing and exploring image and text data, for use in state of the art Deep Learning algorithms. The desired data analyst is an enthusiastic researcher, but also a great team player.
· Executing data projects end-to-end from requirements definitions, literature survey, data mining and exploration up to implementation.
· Develop and deploy data solutions used mainly for deep learning purposes.
· Use novel algorithms as well as classic ones, in order to improve existing data sets, and building new ones.
· Identify strengths and weaknesses in existing and future data sets, and find solutions to enhance strengths and cover over the weaknesses.
· Develop and implement statistical models, in order to understand our data capacity and diversity, as well as improving our product solution.
· Understanding state of the art algorithms from AI and ML, which are the base of our product.
· Work closely with other team members as well as with other company teams, such as annotation team, experiments team, software…
· B.Sc/ M.Sc in Electrical eng. / Computer eng. / SW eng. / Computer Science / Exact sciences.
· At least 2 years of practical experience of data analysis for DL/ML algorithms.
· Hands-on experience in Matlab and Python.
· Self-learner, strong can-do attitude and great interpersonal skills.
· Hands-on problem solver fit for dynamic start-up environment Desirable.
· Friendly, with great vibes!
· Experience in SQL for data extraction
· Background in other computer programing languages
· Familiarity with SW development tools, such as Git, Docker, etc.
· Experience with OpenCV.
· Solid and proved background in or more of the following: Image processing / Signal processing /Computer Vision.
· Experience with TensorFlow / Keras.