Algorithms Group Manager
Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We are looking for Algorithms manager with a proven managerial experience and vast knowledge in the areas of Deep learning/ Computer Vision. The company is developing both the software and hardware for its Automated Early Warning System (AEWS) that will greatly improve the safety, productivity, and the reliability of railways as well as being a big data generator.
· B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering\ Computer Sciences (or equivalent).
· Vast industry experience (at least 8 years).
· At least 4 years of experience in managing computer vision and deep learning teams.
· Deep understanding of DL, ML, CV and image processing, as well as hands on experience in research and development of those areas.
· Innovative and independent.
· Proven experience in leading development processes from idea to deployment.
· Excellent system perception, but also details oriented person.
· Strong communication skills, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and passionate about learning
· M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering\ Computer Sciences (or equivalent)
· Ability to lead the migration from Tensorflow to software / hardware
· Familiar with Electro optics devices (Thermal cameras, lenses, etc.)
· Familiar with DL infrastructures such as: DVC, Kubernetis
· Familiar with optimization practices such as Pruning, Quantization