At Rail Vision we create innovation and shape the future of the railway industry!
Join our great company with a genuinely great culture where you can be part of a vibrant team which strives with enthusiasm for success.
IT Help Desk
About The Position
Who we are
RailVision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest AI technologies and develop a new and exciting lifesaving vision systems for the global railway market.
We are looking for a motivated, people person, hands-on Junior IT specialist to join our IT team, report to the company's IT Manager and work in a diverse technological environment.
As part of your work you will provide end-user support in a Windows/Linux environment (local and remote), take responsibility for the corporate Infrastructure and IT Services, Install and configure software and hardware, maintain and configure servers and backups.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance (in person, via phone and email)
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Install and troubleshoot end-user equipment, software, hardware, multimedia and telecommunications systems
- Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on client questions and problems
- Follow standard help desk procedures, logging all helpdesk interactions and administering helpdesk software
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Identify situations requiring urgent attention
- Setup of production and development IT systems
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Help Desk (Tier1+2)
- High service awareness and great people skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experience with end-users, support and troubleshooting Windows/Linux
- Experience with computer Hardware
- Experience with Active Directory accounts and permissions
- Good experience of with Office365
- Background with telephony system
- Experience with printers & printers Server
- Basic background in storage configuration and maintenance
- Good verbal and written English
- Experience with AV System
- Familiarity with OS Deployment Linux / Windows
We believe in a healthy life-work balance. Our employees are all passionate workers that get to experience a meaningful workplace and still maintain a healthy social and family life.