At Rail Vision we create innovation and shape the future of the railway industry!
Join our great company with a genuinely great culture where you can be part of a vibrant team which strives with enthusiasm for success.
Algorithms Developer- Computer Vision
About The Position
Rail Vision is a vibrant and fast-growing multidisciplinary startup headquartered in Ra'anana. We utilize the latest Artificial Intelligence and Electro Optics technologies and develop lifesaving, vision systems for the global railway market.
We’re looking for a brilliant Computer Vision engineer for research and develop state of the art computer vision algorithms. In this position you will be responsible for a complete development cycle: from the early stages of problem analysis and target definition, through the research, design and implementation stages.
What will you do?
- Leverage state of the art algorithms from the fields of ML/DL, Computer Vision, sensor fusion and path Planning
- Design, develop and optimize autonomous vehicle relevant functions, based on Internal and external customers' demands.
- Work closely with the system, physics, software, qualification and applications groups.
- M.Sc. In Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Computer Vision / image processing
- Knowledge in Python, Matlab or C++
- Independent hard worker, but also a team player
- Mathematics oriented and 3D perception – big advantage!
- Basic knowledge in Machine Learning/ Deep Learning
- Knowledge of Infra-red imagery
- Additional software languages
- Background in Optics